DEFINITIONS – As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
Customer – A “Customer” is anyone who purchases Squadgain products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
User – A “User” is anyone who visits our websites. Personal Information – “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial account number etc. Personal Information does not include information that is readily available to the public through no fault of Squadgain.
Anonymous Information – “Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
Aggregate Information – “Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
Website – “Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (http, WAP, ftp or other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
1. Information – We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you, including contact information, billing information, equipment, performance, Squadgain’s website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites, Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services; or when we obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies. Squadgain may collect/store your calls and SMSs and content thereof, received or initiated using the Services, including but not limited to, details of the phone numbers that interact with your account, IVR content and call recordings; and Information which it may automatically receive and record on its server logs from your internet browser, including but not limited to, your IP address, cookie information and details of the web pages you request. In order to register on the Website and use the Services, you are required to share the Information for the effective performance of the Services.
Information collected while using the Services through Mobile Application: when you use solutions provided by Squadgain through mobile applications, including but not limited to CanXP, hireXP & Hello, Squadgain may collect information including but not limited to device id, text, graphics, software, phone contacts, photos, videos, music, film clips, digital content, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, call records and other materials that you may view on, access through, or upload to the product or services. Call logs and recordings are available both in Squadgain’s database as well as the mobile application.
2. Disclosure – We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Squadgain. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer proprietary network information and other information applicable under the Information Technology Act 2000 and its applicable Rules, the Squadgain family of companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what Squadgain and its subsidiaries have to offer and we do not provide Personal Information to non-Squadgain companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent. We may provide Personal Information to non-Squadgain companies or other third parties for purposes such as emergencies, pursuant to court orders, identity verification to prevent fraud and identity theft, enforcing of property rights, or obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your Squadgain billing statements.
3. Privacy Controls – You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. We are happy to correct information found to be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made. However, it may be noted that Squadgain, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties shall not be responsible for the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information supplied by you and Squadgain hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information.
4. Internet-based Advertising – www.hireXP.com may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize hireXP pages, or register with hireXP site or services, a cookie helps hireXP to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Personal Information, such as Login information. When you return to www.hireXP.com, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the hireXP features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the hireXP services or websites you visit.
6. Disconnecting your hireXP’s Account from Third Party Websites – You will be able to connect your hireXP’s account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR hireXP’S ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “Account Settings” page.
7. Security – We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that Squadgain has experienced a security breach and there is a reasonably likely risk of identity theft, or where otherwise required by law. hireXP uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between hireXP and third parties to help ensure its security. hireXP’ website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information.
User data is stored on servers maintained by Amazon Web Services and subject to their security safeguards which are continuously audited, with certifications from accreditation bodies across geographies and verticals. [You can read more about Amazon Web Services’ security and compliance at https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/.
8. Online Advertising – Squadgain works hard to detect and prevent junk e-mails (also referred to as “spam” e-mails) from ever reaching your computer. However, if you are receiving unwanted spam from a Squadgain e-mail address, please contact us for assistance at help@hireXP.com.
9. Account Set-Up – When selecting User names and passwords for Squadgain accounts, you should choose words or characters that are not obvious. Likewise, you should always keep Personal Information such as account numbers, Usernames, passwords or similar information in a secure place and not share the information with others.
10. Minors – Squadgain is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 18 and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information on our websites from anyone under the age of 18. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children / minors to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
11. Business Transfer – Information about our Customers and Users, including Personal Information, may be transferred as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Customer and User records would be transferred to another entity as a result of such a proceeding, you acknowledge and agree that the Information may form part of the transferred assets. You further acknowledge that the acquirer or successor of Squadgain may continue to use the Information in the manner set forth herein, provided that Squadgain shall make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the acquirer or successor keeps the Information that they may receive from Squadgain confidential as per industry standards.
Service Level Agreement